Saturday, May 16, 2009

Still On It

It's been forever and I am STILL on it. I don't understand what is wrong with me. At this point, I am being nothing less than totally and completely ridiculous. He doesn't call me, text me, message me on Facebook....NOTHING. I asked Ralf if he thought that Trump misses me. He said, "no". OUCH!

I am soooooooooo salty. How could he not care enough to call/text me AT ALL??? Not once? And he has written on Chassidy's wall a few times. Excuse me, does he even KNOW Chassidy? Would he try to get on with one of my friends? Of course he would. Ugh I would die. I know it's been a month since I've seen/spoken to him, but I am still not over him. What happened to the 60-day thing? Am I going to be over it in 2 weeks? HA not likely.

So, I'm pushing it to five months. September 9th, I can contact him if I still feel so inclined. Until then, I can be cordial in the unlikely event I run into him, but I cannot initiate contact with him. I just need to get over him. Please GOD. I need to let him go!!! I am so salty still, but why?

He used me. He liked me a little bit, but not enough. He has a girlfriend (maybe even a fiancee). He has a son. He has an entire life that doesn't include me or any thoughts of me at all. That is so devastating to think about!!! What was I thinking? What was I doing? Who was I kidding? I just wish I could forget everything!

But I'll get over it. I'll get over him. I'll move on -- just like I've moved on from everyone else. I just want it to be today. Please.

1 comments:

Alissa Christine said...

I think it is necessary to point out here, that I came to find out later he had sex with Melissa around this time. So...around the year anniversary of when we met, he slept with Melissa. Great. Then he had the nerve to say: "I haven't talked to you in a month." Is he crazy?!?!?! I don't think he could've hurt me worse than that. He really and truly doesn't care. He's heartless. Period. At least as far as having any heart towards me.

Oh and after the last time we did the unthinkable, he got dressed so fast, I thought my apt was on fire. Jerk.